A Pantry offers a weekly choice of healthy food for a weekly pay-as-you-go price.
Pantry visitors pay £5 a week and choose:
- 10 fresh fruit and vegetables
- a maximum of 10 donated items from supermarkets and other food suppliers
The Pantry aims to:
- Reduce your food shopping bills
- Offer a diverse range of fresh fruit and vegetables and healthy food
- Offer more choice than a food bank
- Create a sense of community and solidarity
- Reduce food waste
Our community pantries are for everyone who is a local resident. Our children’s centre pantries are for local families with children 0-4 years old.
Our community pantries:
-> Myatts Field North Pantry- Tuesdays -11am til 2pm
Myatts Field North Community Centre, 24, Crawshay Road, SW96FZ
-> Moorlands & Southwyck Pantry – Thursdays- 11am til 3pm
Moorlands Community Centre, 50a Corry Drive, SW98QT
Our children’s centre pantries:
-> St Stephens Pantry- Wednesdays- 12:30 til 2:30pm
St Stephens Children’s Centre, Meadow Place, Stockwell.
-> Liz Atkinson Pantry- Fridays – 12 til 2pm
Liz Atkinson Children’s Centre, Mosytn Road, SW96PH
Want to find out more? Or interested in starting a pantry in your local community? Call Helen on 07701365551