If you’re looking for a way to make a banana more exciting this is for you.
Banana lollipops are a fun, healthy snack that kids will love to help with.
You will need lolly sticks to make your banana lollipops.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 banana
- A thick spread eg peanut butter, sunflower butter or healthy chocolate spread
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut and/or puffed rice and/or freeze dried raspberries
- Lolly stick
- Peel your banana.
- Cut the ends off so you have a straight section and push a lolly stick into the end of your banana.
- Using the back of a spoon spread a thick spread eg peanut butter, sunflower butter or sugar free chocolate spread over the top half of your banana.
- Dip into into the “sprinkles” of your choice – desiccated coconut, puffed spelt, freeze-dried raspberries – or a mixture of all three!