Healthy home cooking course
January 20 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Free 6 week cooking course for parents with children aged 0-3 years
- Fancy a health kick for the new year?
- Would you like your children to eat more veg?
- Want to learn how to create nutritionally balanced and healthy meals for you and your family?
This course is just for you! In this 6 week course you will get to:
- Participate in practical, hands on 2.5 hour cooking sessions with other parents
- Receive nutritional information about the meals you make
- Learn new recipes and learn how to make healthier versions of dishes you already love
- Share and cook dishes from your own and other cultures
- Make new friends
Course dates: Thursdays,10am – 12.30pm, 6 weeks from Thursday 13th January till Thursday 17th February
Free lunch at the end of the session for you and your child.
Priority given to parents who live in the LEAP area who have not already attended a course with us! Please only sign up if you can commit to attending all 6 sessions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place on the course with the following details:
- Contact number
- Child’s DOB
- Confirm you can attend all 6 sessions
- State whether you have attended a Healthy Living Platform course before
This course is funded by the LEAP Co-create fund.