Healthy Living Platform: new end of lockdown guidance July 2021
On 19th July, legal restrictions on social distancing were removed. Lifting restrictions does not mean that the risks from Covid-19 have disappeared; the pandemic is not over and rates in Lambeth are currently on the rise. Like many other organisations we plan to continue with various safety measures, including where possible running sessions outdoors and where indoors, keeping places well ventilated with windows open and continued enhanced cleaning. We will also continue to limit the amount of people in our pantries and sessions at any one time. In order to manage safety to yourselves and others we kindly ask that you follow these measures when attending or volunteering at our sessions:
- Wear a face covering when you come into contact with people in enclosed or crowded spaces, particularly where social distancing can’t be maintained.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitiser regularly throughout the day
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze and carry tissues with you.
- Stay home if you are unwell and follow self-isolation requirements if you test positive for Covid-19 or come into contact with someone who has tested positive.
- Be respectful of others’ wish for social distancing should they still wish to use it.
- Take regular Lateral Flow Tests (these are free to pick up from pharmacies) and stay home and take a PCR test if you experience any Covid-19 symptoms- let someone on the Healthy Living Platform Team know.