Healthy Cooking & Eating workshops – we run fun and engaging workshops suited to the way that people lead their lives. All our classes focus on encouraging people to eat in a healthy and environmentally friendly way. We aim not to throw anything away, we use surplus and seasonal food where we can, our meals are either vegetarian or vegan and are free from added sugars.
- We work with parents with pre-school children to enable them to cook and eat a healthy meal together, with children taking part as much as possible
- We run workshops in schools and children’s holiday clubs, where the children get to enjoy the food that they have cooked or take it home to their families.
- Batch Cooking activities that make cooking fun – bringing people together to use a community kitchen, cook a healthy meal together and take portions home.
- Cultural Cookalongs – enabling people to share healthy versions of their cultural favourites in an inspirational and fun way.
- Mini Chefs: We worked with Mandy at Sneaky Veg to deliver fun healthy cooking workshops for under 4s and their parents.
- We run public demonstrations showing people how to reduce their food waste.
- Various cooking classes, including bread baking, veg box cooking, healthy desserts, root to stem cooking and fermentation.
Bespoke cooking experiences – we can provide a fun bespoke cooking experience for events such as team building days, hen dos and birthday parties. We are happy to run these in your settings or our own.
We are used to working in all sorts of spaces, from kitchens in children’s and community centres and professional kitchens. We help set up kitchen spaces that can be used by people in the community.
Catering – We provide delicious healthy vegetarian meals – our food reflects the cultural diversity of the communities we work with and we cater to vegan, vegetarian and gluten free diets. We can provide food for business lunches, events and parties. At the start of the pandemic we set up a free healthy cooked meal service, which went out to people who might be struggling. We aim to offer paid work opportunities to our Food Ambassadors and we always pay the London Living wage.