Christmas food doesn’t have to be unhealthy to be fun. These little vegetable Christmas trees are made from sugar snap peas and yellow peppers. They take just a few minutes to assemble and are a great way to tempt children to try some new veggies.
- 10 sugar snap peas (mange tout or green beans also work well)
- 1/4 yellow pepper
- Wash your sugar snap peas.
- They can be eaten raw but if you’re serving to a baby or toddler you may wish to lightly boil or steam them first.
- Cut a star shape and a rectangle shape out of the yellow pepper.
- Arrange the sugar snap peas into a Christmas tree shape.
- Put the star at the top of your tree and the rectangle at the bottom (like a pot or stand for your Christmas tree).
- Serve at snack time.