These energy balls are really easy to make and don’t need a food processor. Simply mix oats, mashed banana, peanut butter and raisins together and form into balls. A great recipe to make with the kids while staying well at home.
1. Mash your banana with a fork until really smooth.
2. Pour 150g oats, 100g raisins, 3 tbsp peanut butter and a mashed banana into a mixing bowl.
3. Lightly oil your hands and roll into 12 small balls.
4. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating.
5. Store in the fridge for 2-3 days in an airtight container.